• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out four door 1993 Cherokee Country

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Runs and will pass emissions. Slight tapping noise at idle (loose flywheel bolts or piston slap?). Needs new oil filter adapter o-rings and the oil pan is dented . Interior is tan/brown and is in decent shape but needs to be cleaned. All glass is good except windshield. Hatch is in great shape. Other body panels not so much since the jeep was from Iowa it is rusted pretty bad. The transfer case blew itself up and the tranny fluid smells burnt so it probably could use a rebuild. I am keeping the axles as spares for myself. Window motors are good.

Asking $650 for the engine with wiring harness, ECU and all the belt driven goodies. Make me an offer on anything else. Whatever is left in 2 months will make its way to the scrapyard.

Here are some pics and a link to video of it running:

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/ki...ideo-2014-02-08-13-28-36_zps68fc6834.mp4.html

Are the front fenders in decent shape? How much for the pair?

Drivers fender is pretty ugly.

Passenger looks good but there are two really small dents on the top of the fender even with the hood but you have to really look to spot them.

Would sell you the passenger fender for $10

Well I kind of need a driver's side too. What does ugly mean? I don't care about paint, scratches,or minor dents. I will be cutting them up so rust around the wheel wells doesn't bother me either.

I just noticed the video, from what little I could see of the drivers side, it doesn't look terrible, just bent. Maybe I should just come up and have a look at them.

Your welcome to come visit and take a look.

Here is a better pic of the drivers side the front of the fender is bowed back a little and it is chewed up close to the door cause the doors about to fall off :)

If you still want em I'd take $15 for both.

At this point, I just something. How much you want for it?

edit: rear floor mats, too. Also, is that cup holder any good or is it a waste of space?

Last edited:
Keeping the floor mats for the Wagoneer.

Cup holder is pretty shallow would work OK for a 12 ounce can small fast food sodas or small coffees its yours for $1 if you want it.

If were talking about the trim ring that is attached to the window and door control switches then I will take $10 if were talking about the handle and lock mechanism I will take $3 for that.

Forgot to mention that I am willing to ship smaller items too.

Talking about the trim ring, not the actual mechanism itself. I'll take that and the cupholder so the wife will quit complaining!

The trim ring by itself can be free with the purchase of the cup holder :)

600 OBO for motor, wiring harness and all belt driven stuff. Come hear it run before I tear it apart.

Meant to take a closer look while I was there, but I forgot. What kind of shape are the 4 front blinker housings in, and the plastic trim around them?

The front trim was cracked up pretty bad. All ended up in the dumpster.

$500 for the motor. I would keep it as a spare for myself if I had some more room to store stuff here.

Back