• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon express lower control arms

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Set of Rubicon Express superflex non-adjustable lower control (short)arms. Could use new rubber bushings. Came with 4.5" lift. $40 willing to ship.

I am about 15 miles from there (across from the Costco on Thornydale) but would be happy to meet them somewhere in between. If you PM me your cell number I can send you a couple pics of the arms if that will help seal the deal.

If you don't mind, pm your phone number to me and I'll give it to my friend who lives down there and you guys can work out a time and place to meet. He said he'd be happy to get them for me if it works out conveniently. And if it doesn't work out I guess I'll have you ship them. I deff want them though.

And thank you too Aaron! I'll get them from Chris on Saturday on the trail. This totally worked out for me and I really appreciate you working with him to get it done. :)

Back