• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

My turn.

35x12.5x15 BFG km2. Lots of tread but it’s old, date is 2512. It was a spare, should still be good for that.

Sanden u4685 a/c compressor with clutch. Should fit 94-97. Came out of a clean 95 at a upick yard.

Both in Woodland Hills 91364.

k.

before I toss them...

Anyone still need a front stock skid plate (I think they fit all years; I ended up with 2 extras).

Pre-97 window glass--I can't swear to it but I think I have:
One full set of 4-door door windows, and one rear side window
Both fixed non-opening narrow rear "vent" windows for 2 door
one front door window for 2 door.

If anyone's interested I'll do glass measurements and pix as needed.

My turn.

35x12.5x15 BFG km2. Lots of tread but it’s old, date is 2512. It was a spare, should still be good for that.

Sanden u4685 a/c compressor with clutch. Should fit 94-97. Came out of a clean 95 at a upick yard.

Both in Woodland Hills 91364.

k.

I could quite possibly use the a/c compressor, as mine makes some scary noises at times. Potentially a train at some point?

David Bricker / SYR

It’s yours.
Your junk still at psr or did it go with Noah ?
I could stick it in a flat rate box if the train is running late.

k.

Gomer is in the container, and the container is still at PSR. If you need it out of your hair, toss it in a flat rate box, and send me a Paypal addy. I'll get you Noah's address. I really don't know of any current train schedule.

David Bricker / SYR

Have a stock carrier out of a 1999 8.25. 3:55 gears. Everything is there if someone could use them. Located in Central San Diego.

picture.php
[/IMG]

15 ft. DVI-DL (dual link) cable with Ferrites. High end cable. Male/male. Supports resolutions up to 2560 × 1600 at 60 Hz. Will ship to red letters on your dime.

Brand new, never installed 2180 mAh li-polymer battery for an iPhone 5c or 5S. (They use the same battery.) I just ordered this, but then I managed to destroy the phone in the process of disassembling it. I can't send the battery back because I took the package apart and used some of the the teeeny tiny wee little tools that came with it. I really hate throwing perfectly good stuff away, so I'm hoping someone out there can use it. Can deliver to SoCal fest, or stick it in the mail.

I’ve got two sets of stock 27 spline shafts for an XJ D30. One set came off of a ‘99 with ABS, so it has the ABS tone rings. The other does not. Nothing wrong with them, but I’m running chromoly shafts and no longer bother carrying spares. Free to anyone who can use them.

Hey Nimrod, if you still have these and are still planning on making it to Sierrafest, would you be interested in training them up to Hermit?

I have a friend that I have been trying to convince to swap over to the one piece shaft in his YJ.
Wish I was doing Rubicon but at least I'll be there for Deer Valley and Slickrock.

I can bring it along. With ABS or without? And both sides or just the passenger side? Does your friend need a block-off plate? I had one that came with my chromos. I’m not sure where it is, but I can look around and see if I can find it.

I have a short bed MJ, already have tank skid....but damn it's cool that your first post is to give away parts! ����

I have a short bed MJ, already have tank skid....but damn it's cool that your first post is to give away parts! ����

Long bed here; but dammit, John has a point!

Giggity. Where about are u located. Id be interested in a short bed tank skid.

Noah

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yucaipa. Maybe Skwerly can get it and hold it for you?

David Bricker / SYR

:compwork:

Two WiFi Gigabit routers; Both ASUS. They have been rock solid for me. No heat issues. Bought them both new-never a problem. Both with power bricks. User manuals available online. Both Tomato ready. ASUS and Netgear are the top two Mfgs for firmware security updates.

RT-N66U - used as my primary router.

RT-N10P - used as a (WAP) Wired Access Point in the garage.

Both have Bridge and WAP settings in the firmware; plug and play.

Will ship to RED letters on their dime.

Back