NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old August 19th, 2004, 16:54
NAXJA Member #962

4 Jeep "Grizzly" alloys with stock size BF Goodrich tires

from my XJ. The (4) 225/75/15 BF Goodrich Long Trail tires are in excellent shape, what little wear there is on these is worn evenly. They only have about 10K miles on them.

The wheels are in very good condition. One of them has a small ding on the wheel face (see pic).

The tires are mounted and balanced and these wheels and tires are ready to slap on your Jeep and roll!

$400 firm and I prefer to sell locally, but if you want them shipped, I will ship via FedEx ground from zip 21234. You can get an estimate from their website:

www.fedex.com

They weigh approximately 48 lbs each, and measure roughly 29"x29"x9.25"

If interested PM me. I'll take Paypal or a Money Order.

lots of pics:

I want to point out that one of the wheels has a ding but it's not too bad: