• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post pics of international XJ's only!

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
I dont have one, but if anybody does, I wanna see. Any Soviets here btw? :worship:

I dont have one, but if anybody does, I wanna see. Any Soviets here btw? :worship:
This is what I have in the back of my '93

tank2.jpg

It's quite common for 4.0L XJs in the UK to be converted to run on propane (LPG).

Nice and functional. I wouldnt like it taking up my space though. You still run on petrol?

Nice and functional. I wouldnt like it taking up my space though. You still run on petrol?
Losing the space in the back was hard but filling up at the pump and paying only half the price of petrol makes it easier.

My LPG system is an older type that has a single venturi plate. In winter, I have to start on petrol to avoid icing the inlet manifold. The newer multipoint injection systems don't have that problem. I start up every time on petrol just to make sure that the Jeeps original fuel system is working properly it switches over to LPG automatically when its ready and back to petrol for wide open throttle acceleration.

Did you notice the rear seat head rests?

Yes I did notice the rear headrest. I'm not sure if im diggin them though. But they're nice. You make them? And I like the steering setup. I wish my column was on the right lol. Is that a Lowrance GPS?

Yes I did notice the rear headrest. I'm not sure if im diggin them though. But they're nice. You make them? And I like the steering setup. I wish my column was on the right lol. Is that a Lowrance GPS?
It came with the rear headrests from the factory. They are removable.

The GPS is an old Garmin StreetPilot III. If Garmin can make another GPS that gives voice directions and can use topo maps I would trade up. For now, the Garmin GPS that I would like can't load topo maps so I'm sticking with what I have.

I'm in Mexico at the moment. Just got here to Guadalajara. If I see any nice XJ's, i'll take some pics of them.

how do you post pics?

Set you up an account on photobucket.com and upload your pics from the computer to photobucket. Then move your mouse over the photo you want to post, click on the image address and copy and paste it on here.

Back