• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage

e76099a4d3067468d1060041c3979bd3.jpg

And Misc body damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke the DS outer stub
Completely destroyed a rear D44 TJM air locker
Broke the PS outer stub

In that order

The diff was so bad it wouldn't even move forward at the end. Had to lock in the front ARB and drive on the DS shaft which had a spare outer put in the day before.

Stupid Rustys track bar lost both bushings which made the drive shaft rub the exhaust all weekend.
Passenger D30 axle shaft
Busted brand new zip ties on passenger fender.

Last edited:
I broke the replacement glass k5matt gave me for my driver mirror before we were even on the trail then at the gas station I closed the passenger door and the glass fell out or that one. Luckily the defrost wires kept it from hitting the ground and it's held in by medical tape and I found a chrome Chevy mirror and taped that to my driver's side with electrical tape
602bf25882a7f14a61e74d722e518ac2.jpg
26b9fba9a62e5d2857d2b8bd0b70f635.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Front drive shaft u joint is toast. Trans crossmember mangled. And a couple of you guys may have passed me driving slow AF up 41 that is to be determined couldn't do more than 50 mph or it would misfire and bog out.

Ripped a fender flare off(put back on today), Rubbed a spark plug wire and got a misfire code(new set of wires fixed it), and put a tree dent in it(will prolly just leave it to remind me to pay attention).

Back