• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails

grandy_xj

NAXJA Forum User
i don't have mud tires but I have a locker, rockers and winch. Is it ok to do the medium trail? I've been to badlands before, what trails will medium include?

Medium typically includes the Orange trail and whatever else the trail leader can get the group into.

The trail requirements are set as a guideline, the trail conditions that we find on Thursday's pre-run will dictate how closely we stick to them. The trail leader will have the final say on whether or not your rig will be suited for the group. Best bet is to find out Friday morning at registration how the trail conditions are.

Medium typically includes the Orange trail and whatever else the trail leader can get the group into.

The trail requirements are set as a guideline, the trail conditions that we find on Thursday's pre-run will dictate how closely we stick to them. The trail leader will have the final say on whether or not your rig will be suited for the group. Best bet is to find out Friday morning at registration how the trail conditions are.

Ok cool. Thanks!

What tires are on it? There's not a ton of straight mud really. My BFG All Terrains did decent there before with no locker.

Plenty of underwear mud after too much lunch and the remnants of the night befores drinking escapades.....

Your rig looked like it could do medium easily. Hell, If I had a locker I'd try medium and I'm on worn 31 MTs

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You'll be fine.

If you can't get over something just use more skinny pedal :D

And watch out for trees when backing up. Indiana has a jumping tree infestation

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back