• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

driving it there

chuck619120

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Am I the only one besides Kevin(Need a bow)? I see a lot of trailer queens, but who is driving there chit?

I will be, Have been the last 2 years why stop now? Also if you want to link up with me and another guy and convoy over let me know. i believe we are heading out wed. at the moment. I know you said before you don't live to far from me.

Last edited:
Trailer just means you can try stupid stuff, haha

Every year. Even towed a camper a couple times.

Where would I put the kitchen sink if I drove my Jeep and didn't tow with the RV?

Chuck, we will do everything we can to get you home if you have issues. Plus most of your drive is on my way home and I'll help as much as possible, including a convoy back on Sunday.

mac 'tho last year my RV barely made it home' gyvr

I will be, Have been the last 2 years why stop now? Also if you want to link up with me and another guy and convoy over let me know. i believe we are heading out wed. at the moment. I know you said before you don't live to far from me.

I won't be leaving till Thursday morning. If your plans happen to change let me know.

Chuck I plan on towing over Wednesday evening, and coming back Sunday some time. Idk your route, but I pick up I70 in Indy, ride it to Columbus, and then it's SR161/SR16 to the home base.

you too bud. i still have to install my locker. and mount my fire extinguisher :flame::flame::flame: other than that i'm good to go. gotta button some side jobs up first though.

Back