• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
IN

mac 'shooting for Wednesday arrival again!' gyvr

In! Probably just Saturday though, have to save my vacation days as I can only take them a whole week at a time.

If all goes as planned, should be there Thursday afternoon. I have wings n beer to attend to at Robies ya know!

I think I'm going to run the Hard trail group this year. My rig isn't all that built but the Medium is almost too easy.

Stacey and I will be there.

My excuse for going showed up yesterday, told her I gotta go to get this programmed. That being said will prolly just be me. Time off from work shouldn't be an issue. Anyone got a schedule? Either going to come Wed after work or early Thurs.

My excuse for going showed up yesterday, told her I gotta go to get this programmed. That being said will prolly just be me. Time off from work shouldn't be an issue. Anyone got a schedule? Either going to come Wed after work or early Thurs.

The official WF days are Friday and Saturday. Thursday is used for pre-running trails by the trail leaders/gunners. You are certainly welcome to arrive on Thursday, but there won't be any planned runs.

A schedule will be posted closer to the event. There is one in the Past Events WF16 forum if you want to look over it. Edit: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1125010

Last edited:
In

Hawaii, I will be.
Pretty sure you guys will somehow manage to have fun without me though.

I'm sure I'll be there. Hopefully this will be the 1st year I can get there a little earlier. May even make it in time to wheel Friday.

Back