• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist scam what would you do?

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
Well I got scammed by a Craigslist flake and ended up loosing $100.00. I'm not going to get into the particulars but I should have known better.

What would you do if you had his email and home phone number? Would there be anyway to cost him $100.00 with them?

Dave

Call the police and give them the info.

Well I got scammed by a Craigslist flake and ended up loosing $100.00. I'm not going to get into the particulars but I should have known better.

What would you do if you had his email and home phone number? Would there be anyway to cost him $100.00 with them?

Dave

You have his number, give it all the telemarketer you can find. Just crank call the shit out of him. Put fake adds on Craigslist with his phone number!!!:firedevil

Never mind everyone I got it handled. I talked with the guy at the shop where I was sent to pick up what I bought. Come to find out the seller has some mental issues. I was told it wasn't a problem and he would personally give me my money back and take it up with his friend.

Right now I`m playing with 2 scammers selling Jeeps.Exchanged emails and they sent pics of the Jeeps. Both of their stories are worded like Craiglist`s said what to look for .

a8unepup.jpg

Just give them a funny name and see if the bunk check shows! Then a quick "F-off your check was fake" email sends them running!

Just give them a funny name and see if the bunk check shows! Then a quick "F-off your check was fake" email sends them running!
"Doody McTooter"...that's frickin HILARIOUS!

Back