• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANK YOU!!

jnagel88

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the event coordinators, the Bad Lands, trail guides and all the fine folks who we ran the trails with (and pulled me through the mud...). What a great event!! Special thanks to Nate for fixing my crazy "coolant sensor bad" issue and to MacGyver for giving me the heads up! Thanks a bunch guys!!!!

Thank you all involved....GREAT JOB.......

Ram" A bit foggy Sunday morning" Rod

Thanks to everyone. Great time and great people. Shirt design was fantastic. All volunteers and people who helped and trail lead thank you. Big thanks to the sponsors for the raffle items and congrats to our winners.

I want to thank to everyone that put this on(IRO, Napier, Logans, and the BOD). Thanks to the staff at Badlands for having us. Thanks to all the trail leaders, but in my case especially to podm98c for taking his time to lead us "smaller" members on some great and challenging(to us) trails. WooHoo and you rock MWC.

I want to thank everyone and I almost always forget someone, so I almost didn't even reply here, but here I go. (Note: reserve the right to edit this to add the person I forgot.)

Thanks to everyone that made the event possible. It could not be done without the BOD, Brad, Byron, and Pat (Matt) and other NAXJA members who stepped up to help working tirelessly behind the scenes to plan and organize and make the event happen.

Thank you to all of our sponsors, especially IRO, Logan's, ARES, Napier, and HD Off-road. Please support these folks when you open up your wallet to buy new parts...or as was discussed over the weekend, slide that credit card and make good or bad decisions :)

Thank you NAPIER for lunch in the quarry. Tables, plates, napkins, nicely done.

Thank you to all the trail leaders.

Thank you Brandin and Jeff for doing tech, a thankless job.

Thank you Andy Gennette for being around all weekend to help wherever was needed.

Thank you Nate James for fixing my VIC as well as the OP's at the last minute. Thanks to you and Josh for programming radios for everyone. I did miss your waffles this year.

And lastly, Thank you to Josh "RedHeep" James. You were my right hand man all weekend. Thank you for everything you did to assist me and the rest of the BOD. Even on your birthday.

I know I forgot someone, please know, I appreciate you as well.

mac 'good times, great friends!' gyvr

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the event coordinators, the Bad Lands, trail guides and all the fine folks who we ran the trails with (and pulled me through the mud...). What a great event!! Special thanks to Nate for fixing my crazy "coolant sensor bad" issue and to MacGyver for giving me the heads up! Thanks a bunch guys!!!!

You know, it's March and the membership drive. A nice way to thank the club would be signing up for a membership ;)

mac 'surely worth getting that VIC fixed' gyvr

I'd like to give a special thanks to BOD and Redheep. I know you guys were busy all weekend keeping the flow of things. To this years sponsors, Some of the best prizes i have seen at a winterfest sense i started going! Napier thank you for the pizza that always hits the spot on Saturday.I'd also like to give a big shout out to Brain over at H.D off-road. Thank you for the beer Thursday night. I'd like to thank all my fellow trail leaders. Also big thanks to Jeff for helping me with tech.

I was glad to have you along chuck. Next year we will get in to some more stuff.

Mac, your welcome least i could do to help the club.

Back