• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out Built XJ (PICS)

anything you guys want... is for sale:D
yes parking brake lever is for sale $18.00+shipping.

the good stuff will be on round 2. :shhh:
(for example Currie built "BOLT IN" reverse cut D44 1/2" tubes CJ nuckles 3/4 ton chevy calipers 5x5.5 lug warn permo luckouts...stylin now huh???.. .want me to go on????? ok ok. Rear Dana 44 "BOLT IN" ZJ disc brakes/Parking brake lines. Detriot locker Spicer 4.56 gears. Superior shafts. the 44 is built to be able to interchange between 5x4.5 to 5x5.5 in about an hour. crazy no?.. Ok just one more. houw about this. Freshly built "BOLT IN" Dana 300 with Downeast offroad Flip kit installed. Advance adapters clocking ring. all grade 8 bolts you can see a glimps of the D300 Here ) oh and did I say all these parts have 0 miles???:rtm:

oh an yes Naxja discount since I have converted over to the dark side (toyota)

Control Arms? Upper? Lower? Price?

KarmirXJ said:
sorry no stock ones....

RUSTYS Full long arms/ hi clearance crossmember.. Rubicon express 5.5 Springs on ACOS

What's the part # on the springs and how much do you want for them?

What leaves are in the back? Got any pics of the ACOS, I may take that.

-Mike L.

Not parting out the rear 44 I take it? I want the 5x5.5 shafts/discs. I want to get rid of my wheel spacer/adpaters...We could swap my 5x4.5 stuff over to your axle.

No sorry the Rear 44 stays intact.

Dana 44 is for $1500. I posted it on sale a few months back for 1700 but didnt sell. $1500 firm (I have people PMing me and offring $600 for a brand spankin new axle. :rolleyes: get real guys I spend over $1700 in parts alone for this axle, thats not including my labor of putting this thing together, taking it to shops for gear installs, and fees for machining and welding.

HERES A COUPLE OF PICS OF DANA 44 IN PROCESS OF BUILDUP.

Last edited:
Back