• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242 T-case, $300 obo

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
I bought this NP242 T-case from someone on NAXJA, but ended up having mine rebuilt instead, so I didn't use it. The guy I bought it from told me it has somewhere between 100,000 and 115,000 miles on it, and worked fine when removed from the donor vehicle. Obviously, I can't vouch for that myself, but have no reason to think its not accurate. I paid $300 and would like to get that back if I can. If not, I'll take a loss. For some reason, the identification plate is not on the unit, so please look carefully at the pictures and make sure its what you need. I'll be glad to answer any questions I can, but I'm one of the least technically knowledgeable guys on this site, so if you have any technical questions you'd be better off asking someone else.
miscsort112.jpg

miscsort101.jpg

miscsort111.jpg

miscsort109.jpg

miscsort108.jpg

agrandloon

He says he thinks it's out of a '92.

Again, in case I wasn't clear -- I'll take any reasonable offer.

He says he thinks it's out of a '92.

Again, in case I wasn't clear -- I'll take any reasonable offer.

Does anyone know if this had the 23 spline count shaft?

:rolleyes:
2011? And you still have it? You are as good at selling your $h!t as I am.
:laugh2:

I thought you knew that I was just using you as storage for my spare. If I my 242 ever a-splode then I will be offing you ~$100 for it.

I need this gone and am just about ready to haul it to the curb on trash day for the scrap metal collector, but I’d really rather see it put to use by somebody. So it’s free to any good home. (On the other hand, if someone is inclined to offer up a decent bottle of bourbon in exchange, I’d happily accept it.)

Al, if you can bring it to calico ill take it. If not I can find some time to come get it next week.

Name your bourbon. ;)

I’ll be glad to bring it to Calico if I go. Right now that depends on circumstances beyond my control. I’ll let you know as soon as I can.

I’m a bourbon slut — I love ‘em all. Knob Creek. Buffalo Trace. Woodford Reserve. Four Roses. Etc. Seriously, you can’t possibly go wrong.

Back