• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks everyone!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I would like to thank everyone involved that has made this a great event. I talked to a lot of folks throughout the event and after and everyone agreed on two things:
1. It was GREAT
2. It was COLD

OK, now it is time to start singling folks out:
JohnX: thanks for the dinner! You've done great as a cook.
Trail Leaders: thanks for taking the time to get folks through the trails in more or less one piece.
And anyone else that helped out as well: THANKS!

Raffle: At this point based on a preliminary count I did last night all I can say is that we got quite a bit of $ in. I will post an accurate count towards the end of the week (cash bin is in the garage with the rest of the stuff I unpacked and I won't get to it till later as tomorrow I have to fly out to TX). All proceeds will go Dylan

So... we same time same place next year? :D

AWESOME TIME!!!

Thanks to everyone that organized, cooked, donated, lead, and showed up!

I don't know hpow many rigs and folks, but I think we were well over 40 rigs anfd 90 people!

Can't wait for next year! BUT, let's have more runs before then....

I still cant believe a stock suburban made gold mountain with minimal help and I was there to witness it. I had a great time and definatly am looking forward to next year.

dzraces said:
I still cant believe a stock suburban made gold mountain with minimal help and I was there to witness it. I had a great time and definatly am looking forward to next year.

x2!

me and my family had the time of our lives, thanks everyone!!! :D

I also had a great time, and was nice to faces to names.

damn you all! Wish I was there but I'm glad there was a good turnout and some money was raised

Gerr said:
Hey... *somebody* was *supposed* to be leading an easy run. :roflmao:

That said, we had a great time, and no major damage (running boards, and one mirror from the tree I didn't see. I'm looking forward to being able to go in a Jeep, as soon as I can get my grubby little mitts on one.

--Hildy

Hildy said:
Hey... *somebody* was *supposed* to be leading an easy run. :roflmao:

That said, we had a great time, and no major damage (running boards, and one mirror from the tree I didn't see. I'm looking forward to being able to go in a Jeep, as soon as I can get my grubby little mitts on one.

--Hildy
ok next time Ill lead a hard run....

Gerr said:
ok next time Ill lead a hard run....

if hildy can make it im in! i gotta get some of those running boards first tho i dont wanna trash my rockers :D

i just wanna say way to go to the whole hildy clan for making it up gold mountain in that suburban. you really surprised me! it was great hanging out with you and the family daniel, my kids had a good time with yours :D

and for all the haters, heres PROOF: the suburban sitting at the entrance to the scattered rock area at the top of gold mountain, AND making it around the fallen trees everyone was talking about!

IM001036.jpg

IM001040.jpg

Raffle has gotten us $900 all of which is going to Dylan.
Raffle sponsors:
Loose Nuts Enterprises (Dan Turner), Force Batteries (Grant Curtis), Olympic (Eric H.), Rough Country, Tom Woods, Mike Rollins, Andy Steiner, Remi.

I think I got everyone.... I hope I got everyone.

On that note, many great thanks go out to ALL of the sponsors for their support!! Thanks Guys!

Thanks everyone Lisa and I had a great time.Little cold in the TJ with no top or doors.Dang dog ate all the molding around the doors.And I bent my front axle and broke both shafts in my XJ aweek before this run.So we TJ it felt alittle out of place and misssed my Jeep!Then someone told Lisa the TJ's a cheerleader jeep lol.Then Felt way out of place JK lol.She said he drives a red xj and takes the long way to hulcom and bull?????lol. You all are awsome and know how to have fun.Couldent be in a better Offroad club!!! Sorry to the couple's the black and green xj's with all the dust!

TackerT said:
Thanks everyone Lisa and I had a great time.Little cold in the TJ with no top or doors.Dang dog ate all the molding around the doors.And I bent my front axle and broke both shafts in my XJ aweek before this run.So we TJ it felt alittle out of place and misssed my Jeep!Then someone told Lisa the TJ's a cheerleader jeep lol.Then Felt way out of place JK lol.She said he drives a red xj and takes the long way to hulcom and bull?????lol. You all are awsome and know how to have fun.Couldent be in a better Offroad club!!! Sorry to the couple's the black and green xj's with all the dust!
Dont feel bad I was getting told my Jeep was a cheerleader jeep a week before we got there :roll:

This was my very first jeep ralley, for that matter, any ralley. I had a great time. Got a driver's side rocker panel on Saturday and a pasenger side rocker on Sunday. At least they are both matching.

Cold??? Not even!!!

GSequoia said:
Well we're not even going to go into how you look in that short skirt and pom poms :puke:

ohhhhhhhh man dan you are SO lucky i didnt get a picture of you, just your rig :firedevil hahhaha

Back