• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deep & Holcomb Creek Saturday pics

Robert good pictures. You got alot of my Jeep. Thanks. I didnt bring my camera so I was hoping some people would take pictures. You should have stuck around we did johnbull in like an hour. We were back to the down on the asphault right at 12. o well though. Next time!! we should go up soon. like on a weekend real soon.

Nick

oh yeah..the springs work great. I ran Johnbull today. haha

it wasnt the springs.

Nick

rpraterxj said:
Here are the few I was able to take.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=xj7ztxt.bz9xh5vt&x=0&y=kombm1

The TJ group was in front us and almost flipped a couple of different times...

Thanks for the great pictures of my beat blue XJ Robert!

I notice you stole a few on mine! I do like the pic I took from the driver seat with everyone lined up at the exit of the Discovery center, sure you do as well cause your in it!

Great time & looking forward to the next run thanks again.

hellbilly04 said:
Thanks for the great pictures of my beat blue XJ Robert!

I notice you stole a few on mine! I do like the pic I took from the driver seat with everyone lined up at the exit of the Discovery center, sure you do as well cause your in it!

Great time & looking forward to the next run thanks again.

No problem..

I had to steal some.. I just did not get the time to take as many as I wanted. Leading and spotting takes priority over pictures...

Well i installed the Boomerange Shackles backwards, therfore there was no flex at all. and once i put them on the right way since KYUNG looked at them and told me they were not right, it flexed alot better Sunday. haha O well. Shit happens. Thanks guys for everyone that helped. I was one happy kid.

Nick

Back