• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj has p0122 and p0138.

blakews2217

NAXJA Forum User
As the title said, I got my xj with these codes. The p0138 started after I got it hot. Some lady on the highway threw out an empty trash bag and I didn't see it come up off the ground and stick to my grill. Got way hot. I pulled over and killed it. Cleared the grill and it didn't want to start. I had an empty soda bottle so I cut it in half and used the Valve on he fuel rail to get the boiled gas vapors out and liquid fuel in. I didn't want to waist has so I dumped it down the intake and put the ducting back on. Fired up after a few seconds longer crank time than normal with the o2 sensor code and I cleared it on the side of the road. (I have a wireless obd2 code reader that connects to my phone. ) when I got home the code was back also with the tps low volt code. When I poured the gas in the intake I missed about 1 -2 ounces over and splashed the tps body and connector. Also, I have the 4.0 that I boared and stroked and had a cam put in. The first 10k miles it was fine. Another "mod" is its got a straight pipe exhaust from the header back. Any idea on what's causing these because I believe there related. Thanks

Back