• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is there not an XJ specific FSM for '92?

XabuJr

NAXJA Forum User
Checking Morris offroad first, because they have the free PDF versions and there wasn't a '92 option. Checking the links in the sticky for one I can pickup through known good channels don't show anything. The best they have is an "All Jeep" FSM for '92. But how pertinent is that for an XJ if it has a bunch of Wrangler crap in it?

Is the "All Jeep" my only option or is there a '92 specific one I'm missing somewhere?

See, I saw those and wondered what shortcuts they took vs the vehicle specific ones that they were putting out in later years.. If there aren't any, then I will pick one up.. Just one of those fears before dropping $100 on something.. haha

Try here:

http://pacificcoastmanuals.com/jeep_cherokee_service_manuals.html

I know there is not a 92 specific manual listed here, but the 91-93 are pretty much identical. Helluva lot better manual for only $7.95. You can read, search and print specific sections and/or pages. Sounds like the way to go.

If that's the case, then I'll just use the free ones on Morris 4x4 & print the sections off that I need.. They have the 93. I guess I didn't realize it's pretty much the exact same..

Noobies right? hahaha :paperwork

Back