• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2011

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
a64bd017.jpg

Nah I dont think I want to try that I drive my heep to where I wheel so hanging my arse off a ledge is not quite what Im in for .But would love to see others hang out and take photo's of it

Yeah it's fun to go watch if you've never done it before. There are several lines that you can go up and down, however. It's just a playground. :)

Haha wait 'till you see some of the coming photos of that jeep up above... good stuff.

Here's a shot from Friday Night:

Group Shot:

Last edited:
As soon as I weed through my 3000 pictures I'll post some up! It was a fun 5 days! Thank you to Dustin for putting it on and organizing the whole thing! Lots of hard work! And to Dave for cooking a delicious dinner!

Somewhere in all the pics is my Mexican Wrestler pose...I'd love to see that one. :D

Had a great time meeting everyone and trying out the girls' alcohol concoctions. :D

Oh yeah...the best part of the whole weekend was not having a THING to do with organizing, politics, or running the show. ;)

Last edited:
Great time, did a lot of fun trails and wheeled with a lot of great people. Thanks for everything NW Chapter. Great job to Dustin and the BOD.
Dustin the offer is still on the table, 1 more year as Pres. and an auto swap. :laugh3:
Nick you got 1 more year buddy, 1 more year, no more excuses.:D
Darin keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Just got home. What an awesome time. Simple Green drove home just as well as it did driving there after 3 days of hard wheeling.

I only got a couple pics from our own little EPIC run so when I get them loaded I will post up. Wish we coulda made it to the rocks with enough gas to play around with lol and we missed the dinner and raffle so that sucked lol but wasn't a bad trip

the sex palace drove home great even with the d30 bent 20 degrees. I think my next upgrade is going to be a sleeved and trussed d60 up front.

PICS!

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

The future madam President in jeepforceone

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Here's my best shots. Soory about the last pic. but the Toyota guy was following those Jeeps around all day and just had to sneak into one shot. :dunno:
Here is the perfect traffic Jam.
NWFest2011II003.jpg

NWFest2011II004.jpg

NWFest2011II005.jpg

NWFest2011II006.jpg

NWFest2011II007.jpg

NWFest2011II019.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing trip.

Couldn't have selected a better group of people to spend five days wheeling/camping/bs'ing with.

I'll get a TORXreport up later, but first I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who made it out this year!

Back