• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley 9/6/2010

Scatterbrained

NAXJA Forum User
How about a fun run through Walker Valley on 9/6/2010. This will be a good chance to get out and meet other NAXJA members, and supporters. This should be a good time to look at the trails and perhaps pack out some of the things that have been left up there.

Meet up time will be 9:00am at Safeway in Mt Vernon.

I would love to make this a potluck run for Laborday. If you are interested in this please contact me with what you would like to bring.

I cant make it on the 6th, but Im going up on the 10th and 11th. Im gonna try to get a few non members too any one is welcome. Im camping there friday night and meeting them at 10am sat in the parking lot.

I planned on going, but it would have been just two rigs. Not great for a potluck. I was at the meet point in case any one showed up. Nobody showed so I texted a guy about a winch and I am now going to meet him for it. $150 for a 12,000 pound winch is too good to pass up. Perhaps the next try will work out. I think I saw you the last time I was out. Anyhow, check the other posts, I am ready to go as soon as I have at least 2 recovery vehicles.

Back