• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Work Party/BBQ: 9/11

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just getting this out there for those interested.

It's a motorcycle, atv, and 4x4 trail work party day. I'm sure there will be a few projects going on during the day. I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity to head up to Saddle Up and log some volunteer hours. I'll try and email ODF to see when the water bar / ditch work will be taking place, and if there's any other issues needing taken care of.

At the end of the day there will be an ODF volunteer recognition BBQ at the Smith Homestead off Hwy6. I attended this last year, and it was a good time.

I'll post the meeting time/location when I receive it.

I would have liked to attend but I will be at the End of the World Rod Run in Long Beach Wa.

Maybe turn this into another Camp N Wheel?

I still need to fix my junk.. having a dead line always gets my but in gear.

ohhh better yet.. Camp N wheel Survior style..:helpme:

Maybe turn this into another Camp N Wheel?

I still need to fix my junk.. having a dead line always gets my but in gear.

ohhh better yet.. Camp N wheel Survior style..:helpme:

At the very least it will be a quick day trip, but the idea of another camp out is growing on me.

I have a few more repairs to do to the Jeep before then so we'll see.

School supplies and registration broke me, so i'm officially out for a few weeks : (

I hear ya. Its a racket..

I don't think I will be able to make it at all. The japan trip that was postoned hits that weekend. I may have to fly out on that day.

i know theres a salem jeepers run for the same day, sceduled for TSF then on too sand lake to finnish out the day. im going to see if i can get in on the cleenup, then maby follow the salem guies down to sandlake for a relaxing evening.

any of you are welcome to tag along afterthe cleenup. might be a good end to a long day of work.

Bronze.

I hear ya. Its a racket..

I don't think I will be able to make it at all. The japan trip that was postoned hits that weekend. I may have to fly out on that day.

Japan is lame... Skip it and come hang out!!

i know theres a salem jeepers run for the same day, sceduled for TSF then on too sand lake to finnish out the day. im going to see if i can get in on the cleenup, then maby follow the salem guies down to sandlake for a relaxing evening.

any of you are welcome to tag along afterthe cleenup. might be a good end to a long day of work.

Bronze.

I might take you up on that, I plan on not going home till late sunday

School supplies and registration broke me, so i'm officially out for a few weeks : (
I'll have an open seat if you want to ride along.

Bronze.

Too early to tell, but that sounds like fun. I'll definitely think about it.

http://pirate4x4.com/trailreports/japan-2009/index.php

Here are the important details -

9am - 4pm

Meeting time is 9am at Rogers staging area (for 4x4 work party)

2pm BBQ / potluck at the Forestry center

ODF will be providing burgers and brats, condiments and drinks.

Bring a side dish or desert to share.

RSVP

Stephanie Beall
503-359-7464
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back