• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick Up A Mountain Sept. 17-19

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
Is anybody from :NAXJA: NWC going ? Jim Sprick Park .Naches is base camp ,for more info Contact Pam aat: [email protected] or 509-658-2496 All user groups are encouraged to attend . I went last year ,picked up alot of trash off the trails east and south of the funny and moon rock areas . I plan on going again to help keep an area open and clean that I enjoy using....

Re: Pick Up A Mountain Sept. 25-26

Hope to see some members make it to this event. Seems like a great time every year.

PNW4WDA said:
Base Camp at Jim Sprick Park (SR410)
Camping fee of $10 a night

Friday 17 - Arrive & Social
Saturday 18 - Clean up the trail of your choice; Corn Shucking Contest; Kids Course; Divorce Course; Potluck; Bonfire w/raffle
Sunday 19 - Pancake Breakfast; trail run/clean up; go home

For more info: Attend Region 4 Delegates Meeting or
Contact Pam (MtnRubi) or Kelda (Mrs. Bobcat) for more info.

Last edited:

Pick Up The Burn! Heck ya I'll be there with the XJ! If I was up north I would definitely be down for Pick Up a Mountain!

I'll probably at least try and pick up some trash at Steven's Pass, I have to be there for my ski clubs work party.

Back