• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DUNE FEST

FiveNdime

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be at Dune Fest in Winchester Bay Oregon starting the 4th of August to the 7th. It goes to the 8th but I have to be back in town on Saturday night. I would like to hang with any of you guys going down.

Is anyone else going?

Trying....

the Dana 30 In my 5.9 is sounding extremely unhealthy tho.. so not likely..

i'll be there... we're camping in camp ground e. can't miss us, 2 big f350 superdutys one white and one maroon. big 100 dollar big flag on the flag pole. we arrive wednesday morning and will be there at least until saturday.

I'm going to be at Dune Fest in Winchester Bay Oregon starting the 4th of August to the 7th. It goes to the 8th but I have to be back in town on Saturday night. I would like to hang with any of you guys going down.

Is anyone else going?
So the jeepers is in your plans for sunday then?

Most likely not. I am going to an all Datsun show with my 2 Datsuns. I have been waffling on the show but I look forward to the Datsun show every year and I have a few 4x4 shows I attend so as of now I wont be there. I know I know, I'm a looser...haha

ill be there friday-sunday in a bright orange avalanche that lifted cant miss it with a black trailer with rockstar stickers all around. maybe ill meet some of you guys for the first time

Look for my Naxja sticker on the back hatch window :greensmok Of course you cant miss my XJ its on either, haha

You can spot me in my XJ....here is an updated photo of it since I did all the work to it.

XJwith35s2.jpg

rig is looking great! better trim those fenders before you flex though, would be a shame to slice up those km2s!
(ask me how i know... )

HAHA, after a few rubs out in the dunes I came back to camp and attacked the fenders with a hammer :twak:

The time there was a blast. I was working in the Geico Insurance booth the whole time so I didn't get much time to play except for at night and later in the day. I did sneak out for a chance to watch some drags and the freestyle motocross show. XJ did remarkably well in 2wd. I didn't have a front locker due to me being an idiot and forgetting my parts on the shop bench as I left in a rush. I did have a rear locker though which was nice to have for hill climbs. I will post some pics later.

I know you haha i was with Jack Wells i'm his nephew. i had the maroon color xj with 33 maxxis bighorns.....
Here's a few pix....
I don't know who's white cherokee this is but it's nice lookin and then that's mine next to it
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/McJesse_Wells/Dune%20Fest%202010/down06001150.jpg

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/McJesse_Wells/Dune Fest 2010/001544.jpg

I found out i need to do some more triming haha

But i had a blast there not as many people as i figured from a couple years ago but still huge

Last edited:
HAHA, after a few rubs out in the dunes I came back to camp and attacked the fenders with a hammer :twak:

The time there was a blast. I was working in the Geico Insurance booth the whole time so I didn't get much time to play except for at night and later in the day. I did sneak out for a chance to watch some drags and the freestyle motocross show. XJ did remarkably well in 2wd. I didn't have a front locker due to me being an idiot and forgetting my parts on the shop bench as I left in a rush. I did have a rear locker though which was nice to have for hill climbs. I will post some pics later.
Saw you cruising through the dunes. good lookin rig. Any chance you can hook me up with one of those bitchin business card holders? the lady in the booth said no but i figure it can't hurt to ask....

Seems as if some of my posts were deleted by accident. Yep that is my XJ with the WP stuff on it, its also in quadratech's catalog.

bmfm64, I have no idea where she got them. She is based out of Eugene. I can PM you her office number if you would like.

Back