• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

high2by = MJ BUild?

jeepgeek2002

NAXJA Forum User
Mark,,, are you still building the MJ you got?
pictures or build updates?

mark

He's been asking me about a few things, I believe it still "in progress".

Speaking of which, I haven't heard back on that seat, It's yours if you want it, I also have a pile of grey interior, I'm missing a few pieces, but I have all the MJ specific parts, you would need to find both A pillars, Pass kick panel and both door panels.

I still have the Grey dash in mine but I have the Burgandy to match

Sorry guys. I've been busy on the XJ lately and haven't spent any time on the MJ.:looser:

It's still going to be a project of mine that I hope to really get started on soon. I have "BIG" plans for it. I'll just have to see how they shake out.

Adam, I'll get the interior from you sir. I don't like the tan color.:puke:

how about some pictures of the long arm on the xj??

lol
mark

how about some pictures of the long arm on the xj??

lol
mark

It looks good! Drives great! But... I was kinda disappointed in the fitment of some of the parts, and the hardware was all wrong and/or missing. I guess the 4 yr old china boy they have packaging bolts and nuts forgot that 3+3=6. But other than that, I guess its all good. I am happy with it anyway.

if there aren't any pictures ..it never happened

kinda like Vegas!

lol

Trust me, it happened. I've seen it with my two peepers.

Cool is all I have to say.

It looks good! Drives great! But... I was kinda disappointed in the fitment of some of the parts, and the hardware was all wrong and/or missing. I guess the 4 yr old china boy they have packaging bolts and nuts forgot that 3+3=6. But other than that, I guess its all good. I am happy with it anyway.

Note to self....when doing LA dont get this setup....who lift is it??

It's a TNT kit. I like the kit and it's night and day difference in driving it on the road!!! It is so much smoother than the short arms even with drop brackets, but, like Tyler said, the QC was a little laxed. Bolts were the wrong size, some were missing, nuts were missing, but they packed plenty of flat washers.:rof:

They have changed the design a little in that the T-case skid is now a separate piece that bolts to the frame rail and the x-member. The fitment of the two pieces together was a little off. I expected a little better to be honest. I guess I would buy it again even with the problems. No more tire rub at full lock anymore. :) It's super strong and I can't wait to test it out.

As for pics, I'm gonna take some this weekend. I forgot my camera when we put it on. You would think I would've remembered that.:banghead: Oh well.

Back