• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails

Badcop said:
if I start screaming GRAB ME! GRAB ME! GRAB ME! Please do.....

Not even on a bet........BTW, just watched the vid again and in all the PSM runs I've made over the years, I've never seen anyone drive down that line that you flopped on.....

You might want to just hang out in the middle this time. :laugh3:

You know after I flopped the Chuggy, it made it down the same line without a hitch topless. Maybe I should just buy all my XJ's from now on in the convertible form.....lol

I'm familiar with all the trails on the list and would be glad to lead if needed. We have run most of them this year and the latter part of last year. I live in Montrose Co, so we are only 2.5 hours away and go to moab quite often. Let me know.

Originally Posted by Zion Trail Rider
we are only 2.5 hours away and go to moab quite often.

You're scum!!!

Dan if it makes you feel better my house is 2.5 hrs from moab and I might make it twice a year. :wierd:

I think it should be noted that Pritchett Canyon (on Saturday) traverses private land for which the owner charges a nominal day use fee. I recall it being around $5 per vehicle.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
I think it should be noted that Pritchett Canyon (on Saturday) traverses private land for which the owner charges a nominal day use fee. I recall it being around $5 per vehicle.

Jared:patriot:
Thanks Jared. You are right....It might only be 4 bucks though. I don't think it was quite 5.

I thought it was $3, unless it's gone up. I didn't make it last year.

I'm up for leading the trails you have listed as "pending approval". One request, someone bring a GPS unit. I always get turned around on Flat Iron where you cross the gravel road and after you're done. Lots of roads going nowhere out there. ;)

Bob

I would like to add...that if you are doing Pritchett Canyon there are some special requierments.

First is a minimum of 32 inch tires.
Second is at least one locker and two are very strongly recomended.
Third is I would strongly recomend bringing a few spare parts.
If you are running a D35 you better have a spare shaft or two.

Back