• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel pressure/stumbling issue

That would be best but it's not critical if you know what injectors you have to match.

That would be best but it's not critical if you know what injectors you have to match.

Brand, sure, they were reman'd Bosch 4 hole, but those guys are flow tested to create a set of 6. I won't be able to buy one to match based on that as I don't know the precise specs for the originals. FWIW, I did jump through extra hoops to make sure these weren't knockoffs. Correct color plastic, Bosch stamped, pricey. Correct PSI for the model year, etc. They did improve startup time and moderately improve acceleration, no other effect.

Those are known junk, buy some good ones and the 4 holes are kind of snake oil!

Hey man. These are reman Bosch 4 holes not eBay trash. Dig around and you'll see the 4 hole upgrade is a quantitative and qualitative upgrade from stock. My thought is, if the op has a bad injector, why not get a rebuilt set of Bosch 4 holes for $100+ bucks to solve the idle prob and upgrade the throttle response and mpg a little as well

Hey man. These are reman Bosch 4 holes not eBay trash. Dig around and you'll see the 4 hole upgrade is a quantitative and qualitative upgrade from stock. My thought is, if the op has a bad injector, why not get a rebuilt set of Bosch 4 holes for $100+ bucks to solve the idle prob and upgrade the throttle response and mpg a little as well

Do some searching here and you'll see all the bad reports on K-fab.

Do some searching here and you'll see all the bad reports on K-fab.

^this. He was referring to the quality of the injectors from that vendor, not the quality of the upgrade itself.

Back