• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/22 - 10/24 Picture thread

I call not "that guy."

Elbe's definitely on my list for next year. Maybe a Busy Wild run in late spring?

I think summer might be a better idea, as long as the group size stays small I would be down for the busy.

All of Elbe is getting better, WoW (Wheelers of Washington) puts on a fun run in the spring and that is a great way to see alot of the trails in a day.

-Alex

I think summer might be a better idea, as long as the group size stays small I would be down for the busy.

All of Elbe is getting better, WoW (Wheelers of Washington) puts on a fun run in the spring and that is a great way to see alot of the trails in a day.

-Alex
drag the ZJ through there?

X2 on the fun run. I went last year and had a great time. There were a lot of rigs there, but everyone kept moving at a pretty good pace and we went through every trail except the busywild. If people want to run the busy we would be better off doing it in the summer when it is easier, or do it in the spring limit the number of rigs. It can get real nasty and turn into a long day if you have too many rigs break on the busywild.

Back