• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Work Party/BBQ: 9/11

Or we can meet at rod's, it's just me and scott... I think?

Nick & Scott lets meet at the northern end of the Dollar tree parking lot around 715-730 (the one off 181st n Division)

Would like to go up there and help but unless anyone has room for a rider. wink wink.

Chris i have room for a passenger, but i have no time to pick you up. Can u get to the Dollar tree or to Rogers Camp ?

as of right now.. I am 50/50.. I have a frozen bank account and it has made for a nightmere the last 24 hours..

:-\

0b3c7678.jpg

9a78658d.jpg

4dcf84dd.jpg

b0b68e0c.jpg

6bc1353e.jpg

3bc83e8e.jpg

3dcf432c.jpg

9fce3eea.jpg

4f6b722e.jpg

66622630.jpg

HUGE thank you to Nick and the GF, John and his wife, Scott, Chris, and Rod for making it out. I expected to only get a few water bars done, but we totally buckled down and finished the trail. I think the water bars should easily stand up to the winter season. It was a really fun day out there, thanks guys!

A few pics I got. This was the first water bar right by the road. When it was installed it was rather shallow so in a good rain the water tended to jump the water bar. We were able to dig down a few more inches, and "rebuild" the bank on the other side.

P1050383.jpg

This water bar was basically non existent, which made the the one below it do twice as much work. We cut a line across the trail, and then fitted a log to help reinforce it. Should work well, and it's a heck of a lot better than what was there before.

P1050385.jpg

Rod was always first to volunteer to help pack the dirt. Thanks for taking one for the team, buddy!

P1050387.jpg

There's another work party scheduled for October (I'll get a thread up soon). I don't think Saddle Up will need any work done to it though. If anyone is free that weekend, I'd encourage them to head out and lend a hand.

Back