• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

run uwharrie 9-20

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
post up so we can set a time for the run, early day, late day into the night run. no excuses this time, woody, motorman (with the toyota), gr8tires, Ghost, XJoeB, jeeping31, Georgia Mike, and any other XJers in the aera.

looks like that is a work on trails weekend, may have to change it.

Me too woody maybe southeast NAXJA can do something. Do you know any of the Rangers? Maybe get us in touch and get them to tell us what they need done.

Hey I'm ready for a Uwharrie run. I missed the last one and everyone I know here on the coast is pulling out for labor day and headed to Monteagle, TN. If no one is interested in Labor Day weekend, then I'm ready for a Uwjarrie run later in the month and get a chance to catch up with you guys, finally. I heard my bud beat the snot out of my XJ a couple of weekends ago. Sorry I missed it!

2OFFROAD,
keep us posted about 9/20. As far as a good time for us, put us down for earlier in the day. I'm thinking I'd like to spend as much time out there , since it's our first time running that.
Thanks

if we go in the am we will have to help with the clean up and wheel in the pm.

Sounds good to me. It actually works out to a free day on the trails, which is cool. Let me know if its a definate. Staying at Arrowhead?

no i live about 45min away so i'll sleep in the A/C.

9am at hunt camp for clean up and trail repair. let me know if anybody is going to be there and if you need to meet up for help getting to uwharrie.

If coming from 24/27 N on 109, take the 1st paved left up the hill past the new Uwh river bridge. (there are signs) The hunt camp is on the right, at the turn into the NF. Last Beer is in Biscoe or Troy.

The Eldorado Outpost is pretty much midway between the two roads into Uwharrie. maybe 2 miles past the bridge. Gas & snacks +.

From the arrowhead CG...left out of the CG, R at the T, left at the next T, follow to last T, Hunt camp is on the L

i'll be in jail this week end, so i can't go. i'm going to be good so i can go 9-20.

Hey troops,
I'll see if we can get there early to help clean a bit. But y'all have put the riding bug into us. Maybe a little that day???????

Thanks. I know exactly where it is now. I'll let you guys know closer to the date if I can be there to help out. Anyone planning on going to the Dixie Run?

still on cleanup/repair in the am trail ride in the pm, Woody upsidedown and burning in a mudpuddle around 7pm.
if thats ok with you Woody.:D

Back