• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eagle rock 7/1

devilinside13

NAXJA Forum User
ran eagle rock and a few of the surronding trails today with a coworker from work and to say the least all though i had a decent time i was dissapointed in the trail. i heard that it had gotten torn up pretty bad, but i think that it was easir today then in the past. having 33's and a 3 inch lift all the carnage on the day was the passenger front fender flair ripped off but it can still be reattached. need to go and do a harder trail now. maybe wheeler lake , spring creek, or chinamans gulch.

Eagle Rock= very easy, I was also a little dissapointed the first time I ran it .Good if you want to kill some time close to town and do some sight seeing but doesn't have any real challenges.

Last edited:
not really suv friendly yet, still a bit difficultfor some, i guess being locked front and rea also helps me out, didn't really need the front one today, but just too easy for any good thrills.

Hey Frankz,
Are yuo going to post a trip report on eagle rock from 7-29-07. u posted it on co4x4.org. if so i have some questions about your pics

Most of the pics that r on co4x4 form your eagle rock trip were from an obstacle that I dont remember.I ran the trail a few weeks ago. So i was wondering If i could of missed it or bypased it.

Did you see the Wreckage remains from my rolled jeep? Thanks to Yellaheep got me set up and I'm rolling again. Which reminds me I really do need to post pics... I think I'll try to do that later tonight.
-Matt

it was from your last trip report, on co4x4.org. it might have not been your report but u were there. The pics were of an obstacle with a rock ledge and small rock and a stump.

Just want to verify Eagle Rock is 370C off of Old Stage. When we were up there last there was a huge tree across the trail. So either with all the post I must be miss informed on 370C being Eagle Rock, or someone has been doing some heavy work on the trail.

Back