• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura Co. M&G Thurs. July 27th

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
When: Thursday, July 27th between 5:00 and 9:00 pm
Where: The Garage, in Thousand Oaks. (Map link below)
What to Bring: Cold drinks of your choice (dont forget about the host :) ),
and a few bucks to help with the food.

Lets get together with some 1/4 lb burgers and fixins, The garage will be open for minor wrenchin if needed, light welding and cutting tools will also be available. :repair:

Stop in and shoot the $h!t for a while, have a burger, and a little fun relaxing. Remi should have a few t-shirts for sale,

Post up if your coming. I'm counting everyone that posted in the other thread already.
See ya there!:D

Aaron

MAP http://tinyurl.com/k7kzo

Last edited:
I'll be there

Phil and I will be there...

when I asked him - he said "Ill get in the heep after work... where you go is up to you"

I will try to make it, been out of the scene for a while due to other interest and would be good to meet some more local folks. Know a few other XJ's tht have been AWOL as well and will see if they may be intersted.

should I bring anything?

potato salad from Vons? :D

XJ_ranger said:
should I bring anything?

potato salad from Vons? :D

Hey guys,
I just talked to the boss (wife). We will take care of all the food. You just need to bring a 6'er (or a 40 in BPB) of whatever you want to drink, and a few bucks to help with the food. I will have a large cooler or two and a fridge to keep things cold. We will have the BBQ hot and cook up some burgers and dogs, Kosher of course, with all the fixins.

Just in case you all missed it the link to the map is http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=canna+st+and+cosmos+ct&csz=Thousand+Oaks%2C+CA&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Easy directions from the 101 fwy are:
exit Lynn road, turn left from south bound, right from north bound. Head north on Lynn road to Avenida De Los Arboles, turn left. Make the first right on Canna, and your second right on Cosmos.

From the 118/23 freeway:
exit Olson road turn right. Follow Olson road south to Avenida de los Arboles turn right. Make your first right on Canna, then your second right on Cosmos

Look for the American flag on the only flagpole on the street.

See you there ! :)

Aaron

Xjman1 said:
I will try to make it, been out of the scene for a while due to other interest and would be good to meet some more local folks. Know a few other XJ's tht have been AWOL as well and will see if they may be intersted.

What time while you be there? If your going?

Just found out I gotta be somewhere at 6:30 that night, well more like I just remembered. :hang: I'll still try to come by really quick before though.

Still stuck here at the house and the cement people are still here and I am still waiting for the my friend that is going to build me a iron gate. Sorry I couldn't make it but once it's done I will host a M&G at my house, or my back yard.

Phil check you PM

Back