• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleanup in Kenosha

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
On of our own needs a little help around the house. He has had a rough year and could use a few buds. Lets get some suggested weekends and we will see what pans out.

Rev

Rev, how far is this from John's (lesslimited) House? I will be able to be "up north" for 3 days over the Brewfest weekend and if it is close by, I would gladly lend a hand and bring my chainsaw. Let me know bro.

If anyone is willing to pull it off that same weekend, I am game. I just need to be on the road home on Sunday by noon b/c it is a long ass drive back to good ol' Missouri.

Nuts. This is worth doing. Have to see what's happening closer to whatever date gets chosen.

I'll watch for a date... With student teaching and work I don't know when I'm available...

I'll be watching for a date. If he needs the wood hauled away I'd be more than happy but I'd need to know ahead of time to snag my trailer. Otherwise I have a decent Husqvarna saw I'd put to work for yah. Love my 346XP. Damn thing is quick as all get. I also may even have a place to stay for myself for free if it's the right weekend.

its an 8 hour drive for me. late august is about the only chance I'd have. That or september.

Nate, would the weekend of August 20th be late enough in August for ya? That is Brewfest weekend and I can be up that way then.

So... Would anyone be willing and able to swap some coils and control arms off the XJ and onto the MJ?

It seems no one is interested in buying the manche, so I might as well try and get it ready for daily duty.

Willing to compensate!

I was going to go today, but I the job I was doing went longer than I wanted.
So, I am thinking next week, during the week, Monday or Tuesday.
Can anyone else make it during the week? My weekends are packed!

Back