• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift, wheels, tires...

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like we're setting Tiffs Jeep back to stock so the parts currently on it gotta go. All prices are OBO and exclude shipping.

-RE Superflex Adj uppers and fixed lowers. Maybe 300 mi on them and in perfect shape. $450 new, I'll take $330. (Will not split)

-Yakima roof rack. Currently mounted to the stock rack rails. In good shape. $200

-BFG MT's 33x12.5x15 mounted on a set of mickey thompson knock offs that are painted using VHT rim paint. Tires vary from 35%-50% and the spare is at least 80% mounted on a matching rim. $350

-ARB front bumper, seen better days and the winch location is pretty beat up but it would work great as a front armored recovery point and looks good. Has a set of KC lights hanging on it. Take $225 for it.

-Rustys 4.5" lift with lowers and full leaf packs. prob around 20K mi on it. Leafs are in good shape and still rides fine. $300

-New Rough country shocks for a 3" lift. $40

-used but good OME NITRO front shocks, one needs a new lower BPE and bushing. $100

Also forgot I have some Crager soft 8's, 15x8 w/ 4" bs. $125 takes them home.

I'll get pics in the morning once it's light out.

The rough country shocks are just the front and that's the pair.

Several guys from Mid-Tn will be at the Flog. The train should be no problem.

Sorry for shitty cell pics but...
SNC00013.jpg

SNC00014.jpg

dirty
SNC00017.jpg

PORC adj track bar $60 extra with Delrin bushing. No brakeling relocators but it does have some shocks included for the proper lift height. Also have some JKS quicker discos for $75 extra. What do you want pics of? Also the LCA bushings need replacing but I have some new ones for it still in the box.

Lots of tire kickers but noone buying yet. Wheels are pending.

I won't need the new control arms unles they are adj. Discos maybe. Will the track bar and shocks extend to 6 inches of lift?

Back