• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts and a ZJ

redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Clearing out some out the stuff in my shop for my next project... All prices OBO and are without shipping. Will deliver/meet within a 3 hour drive of Enterprise, AL for fuel.

Ive got 2 97+ header panels, one needs a little fiberglass work (white). $30 ea.

A custom light bar that mounts to the top of a pre 97 bumper. $40

Front and rear bumper off a 95' with end caps and mounts. (Silver)

Ruff country shocks for a 3in lift. Run for a year and a half. 1 run on them. $30

Passenger side gray seat out of a a jeep used for mail (never sat in). $50

8.8 out of a 97 v8 explorer 3.73 lsd with disks. All there and ive already cut the spring perches off for ya! $200

4 245-75-16 goodyear MT/R's with about a 1/4 in of tread left. one needs a plug, currently has a roofing screw in it. $100

2 roof rails off my 95'. $20

1997 ZJ with 210k. 242 4L. Starts and runs about 2 seconds fine then shuts down. Bran new CPS. Hood has clear coat fade. passenger fender has some dents. missing center console lid. no radio or speakers. Have title. Sitting in the middle of my shop... I know it runs, I just cant figure it out. If there are enough people interested I will consider parting out. $1000

Here's the start of the interest in parting out the ZJ, put me in line for the driver's side turn signal assembly and headlight.

You're on the list! Lets see how many others want parts for a ZJ!

Interested in the Shocks, lightbar, and MABE the tires... What percentage would you say they have left?

I would venture to say 20%? heres a pic... Id still be running them if i didn't pick up a set with 50% on them.

You're on the list! Lets see how many others want parts for a ZJ!

I would venture to say 20%? heres a pic... Id still be running them if i didn't pick up a set with 50% on them.

Dude...did you get those 37's???:viking:

lol no... waaay too much tire for my good. I need some 285 75 16's though...

xjkrenzer im working overtime the rest of the week. Ill be able to get you the quote by Sat at the latest.

Last edited:
xjkrenzer, PM sent.

C'mon guys, someone must have a use for a ZJ! Make me a reasonable offer!

maybe you should try the minivan forum over here: http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/

im sure theres a soccer mom who wants an upgrade

lol

Dude, didn't know there was a minivan club to join....we've got a Town and Country....I'll have to cruise on over there to check it out!:viking:

maybe you should try the minivan forum over here: http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/

im sure theres a soccer mom who wants an upgrade

lol

main.php

ours isn't quite that fancy...

Oh my! I wasn't even aware that people were that into their vans!

We dig our T&C....with a 3 and 6 year old, and aging In-laws/parents, it is Da Bomb for moving people easily...pretty good road trip vehicle also...we ran up to Philly to visit Great Grandma this past summer....about 16 hrs each way:thumbup:

I like the 4x4 conversions on the E-series ford vans. Those are some sweet vans!

So far, everything but the shocks and light bar is still available.

Redneck, are the grill insert and headlight bezels in good shape on the white header? Would you be interested in selling those separately/shipping to IN?

Thanks,
Chris

Redneck, are the grill insert and headlight bezels in good shape on the white header? Would you be interested in selling those separately/shipping to IN?
Thanks,
Chris

The headlight Bezels are in good shape but the grill insert is missing a few fins. Id really like to sell it all together. Shipping is no problem. Send me a zip code for a shipping amount.

and if the other grille is good would you be willing to sell and ship to michigan??
thanks
kelsey

The green grill is in good shape. It dose not have the headlight bezels or the grill insert. Send me a zip code for a shipping amount.

im interested in the light bar, and if you still have the tires in a few weeks after i find a set of wheels for my yota i'll be interested in those too

The light bar is spoken for and is on hold till Wednesday. Ill let you know if it falls threw. Tires are up for grabs. Let me know.

i'd like the shocks, if the other guy doesn't need 'em. i'll pay more if that will get them...

They are on hold till Wednesday. Ill let you know if the deal falls threw.

Back