• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB 19th-21st wednesday-friday!

Hey, not quite sure what u have planned but Im going to moab monday and most likely doing hells revenge so I probobly wont wanna do it again wensday. My suggestion is if ur wanting to theres a three trail loop that combines Golden spike, gold bar rim, and poison spider all in one very long trail if u wanna try that. Or just one of those trails is fine with me. Its just an idea. I havent gotten used to my setup just yet so Im not looking to do metal masher or anything that hard just yet. Also fins and things is always a favorite for the warmup first day trail.

Nothing planned yet as far as what trail what day. I don't know if ill want to do all three of those combined, but definitly atleast one maybe two. I want to try area bfe prickett canyon the pickle minor threat...im actually confused on what to run because theres so many! Looking to wheel on trails rated 5 and higher by traildamage.com. Friday night I might run fins and things with some guys off colorado4x4.org pm me your number and we can talk about it

Back