• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lots of parts, 4.5 rc lift, trac bar, other junk

well i went to full width axles, so i have some parts i dont need anymore.

rough country 4.5 lift, complete minus the shocks - 150 bucks
includes;transfer case drop, front springs, rear add a leafs, booties for shocks, and tracbar relocation bracket that i never used.

Rubicon express tracbar with hiem joint, used for 5 months. 200 new, will take 125 shipped, and i'll include the trac bar mount bracket that i already drilled out to 5/8" to accept the large RE bolt, and all hardware. so you can bolt it to your xj/mj without having to drill or anything.

trxxus M/t 33x12.50x15 tires on black rockcrawler rims with 20-40% tread remaining, still do decent in the mud 200 bucks for the set, the rims were more than that, and they're still new looking, maybe 10k miles on em.

have a set of 5x4.5 roller street tires, will take 50 dollars for the set, have 50-80% tread left, 235/75/15 on all of them.

have 2 RS 9000 shocks for a 3 inch lift for the front, will take 40 bucks for both, shipped.

have pics of alot of this stuff, will take pics of whatever you want, at whatever angles, would prefer local sales, but will ship if you send me a money order first. i'll talk with you on the phone if it makes you feel better about shipping me money.

new prices

well i went to full width axles, so i have some parts i dont need anymore.

rough country 4.5 lift, complete minus the shocks - 100 bucks
inc: front springs, rear add a leafs, booties for shocks, and tracbar relocation bracket that i never used, transfercase drop kit.

have pics of alot of this stuff, will take pics of whatever you want, at whatever angles, would prefer local sales, but will ship if you send me a money order first. i'll talk with you on the phone if it makes you feel better about shipping me money.

PM me a price for the coils and track bar bracket. Don't by chance have the sway bar relocation brackets too?

Back