• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to sale asap!!! 6.5" lift/boggers

Stallacrew said:
Usally people who have those nice things live within their means, unless they're a word I can't say on here that starts with an N. You're probably one of those.

They're also the ones that are arrogant assholes and gloat about their material things. They also think they're better than me because of them.

I can say the I hope we never meet. I bet you and Zuki-Ron would get along though. He's an ass too.

I really hate cocky people like you. You probably sold it knowing there was something seriously wrong with it, and didnt tell them anything at all.

Ass pirate.

--Alex
Nominated. Twice.

Stallacrew said:
Especially if you're gonna show up to the house of the owner of a bullet company.

They might have a good shot.
Good job bragging on your material things. You're both tools in this thread.

DARKY:

I didnt brag about owning a big fancy bullet company,Darky, I just said we make bullets. That being said, I don't even personally own a pistol, which is all the bullets we make.

You're just mad cause I brought up the "N" word. There is a difference between an "N" and a black person, Darky. You and I know this both. Same thing between and white person and a redneck/honky. An "N" is a person who is gonna show off there shit like that. Don't even make this into that discussion. Wrong place and time.

I don't tend to brag on the things I own, cause I dont have too much, so thanks. You've never seen a picture of my Jeep on here. Why? Cause it's nothing to speak of. And when you do see it, then modifications will be made/done by me.

I'm from a small (coincidentally all white) town and I was brought up not to be too showy of what you've got. That's what I was trying to get at. He wants all the money out of his shitty Jeep and yet he's got money for a Denali AND somewhere near $8k in wheels and tires which serve no utilitarian value over stock ones. Sounds retarded to me.

If you wanna bitch at me about the "N" word ( which is a word ya'll can use but we can't....? doesn't make much sense) then PM me, this isn't about that.

--Alex

Back