• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon alone

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
So anyone ever do the Rubicon alone I know everyone will advise me not to but just though it would be fun to go up and check it out and take a couple of days to slowly wheel around just me and the Con. :scared:

i have wheeled in alone alot because i got off work so late and everyone did'nt wanna wait. i did have people waiting for me, so if anything happened i could CB in or get on the HAM. Its not smart honestly, you could flop and need help and have any help around..think about that, safety first. you can always find people to roll with and kinda be solo still. just remember you will never hit the con and truely be "alone" to get that "out in the woods" feeling you might be looking for. WARN has the phrase correct "go prepared" anything can and will break, always think that way, bring spare parts lots of them. ask Jon his list lol

Yeah I kind of figured that there is always someone around on the Con I just want to kind of take my time and not be rushed pick my own lines not be talked into doing something difficult. Kind of on my own time lines and terms. Kind of feel sketchy about not having heavy duty diff covers. Should I install some before I go???????

Dave is that not what your mechanic says when your car breaks down if you have to ask you cant afford it. :)

No my mechanic just points and laughs at me till I cry.

But I was told that once when I asked how much for a lap dance . . .

running stock covers is not a big issue, sure if you wanna run some beef go for it.

i agree Dave

Opie:

BL08_0273.jpg

your a funny guy mr. letterman

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how?

I mean funny like I'm a clown?

I amuse you?

I make you laugh?

I'm here to frickin' amuse you?

What do you mean funny?

Funny how?

How am I funny?

Man... that was a bad time to scratch my nipple... (n)

But I was told that once when I asked how much for a lap dance . . .

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how?

I mean funny like I'm a clown?

I amuse you?

I make you laugh?

I'm here to frickin' amuse you?

What do you mean funny?

Funny how?

How am I funny?

Man... that was a bad time to scratch my nipple... (n)

:roflmao:

yes don't wheel alone or you might come across the nipple scratchin sasquatch! i hear they migrated north towards Wa for better food supply....

You know your funny Dave you make me laugh. And Opie maybe it was a nervous nipple scratch I know when my GF hurts herself she laughs because she nervouse. :)

Back