• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving

Yes!! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Things for me to be thankful for:
I got a job....even though I have to work today.
I was able to attend Fall Fling w/ my Dad.
Boatwrench for showing up at FF
My XJ ,

Have a good day.

Mary

Other than mourning the loss of my jeep, I plan on having a damn good Holiday! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving:chef:

Turkeys won't be the only thing stuffed by the end of this night! Better wear my "All you can Eat Buffet" belt today!

Happy Thanksgiving, and may our service members have a safe holiday.

Deep frying my first turkey today - wish me luck in not setting fire to the back yard.

We also have an 8lb prime rib in the rotisserie.....my little Asian g/f loves to cook :D I'll probably gain 20 pounds today....

Deep frying my first turkey today - wish me luck in not setting fire to the back yard.

We also have an 8lb prime rib in the rotisserie.....my little Asian g/f loves to cook :D I'll probably gain 20 pounds today....

What time should I be there? :farmer: <--prime rib fork!

How long of a drive is it from Oregon to southern NM? :D

She and I are both E-6's in the Air Force. All of our young airmen should be stopping by today with hungry looks on their faces - the ones that can't make it home to be with their families. I can't wait to carve this turkey! Should be a great day!

Hope everyeone has a great Turkey day! TY to all the troops that help keep us free and safe! :party:

Time to harvest another Xmas tree, and a great excuse to go romp in the snow. $10 for the tree. $20 for lunch. $20 for gas. 12 ft. Silvertip.

Found the tree, it's up there !!!

HomePics053.jpg

Cut and coming down the hill.

HomePics048.jpg

On the Jeep with a little help:

HomePics054.jpg

Ready to roll, let's go have some Turkey!!!!!

HomePics057.jpg

:party:

Last edited:
I ate a normal amount of food. For a squad. (Belch--here comes the gallbladder again!)

Back