• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your pre-NAC-fest to-do-list?

finish work around house so i can have $$$$$ to go to Nac Fest. sell D44 so i have even more money to go to Nac Fest

STROKER said:
I have to mount the cb and antenna and I'm finished

That mean you're "christening" the MJ next week?

I'll be working my @$$ off this weekend and Monday and Tuesday after work so I can head out Wednesday. I'm going to be putting off some things on my rig since I don't have time, but it'll be in some kind of wheelable shape!

And I can't wait to see that MJ in person! :)

nhrocker said:
I'll be working my @$$ off this weekend and Monday and Tuesday after work so I can head out Wednesday. I'm going to be putting off some things on my rig since I don't have time, but it'll be in some kind of wheelable shape!

And I can't wait to see that MJ in person! :)

You could always wrench on it at the campground alot of people to that.

STROKER

Ya,ll have fun ya here.can,t make this one,couldn,t get vacation,and we won,t even be on strike this year,So no time off,While your sitting around the camp fires,burning hay, I will be working.
Have fun,Don,t break anything--
Wayne

STROKER said:
You could always wrench on it at the campground alot of people to that.

STROKER
I know I'll probably end up wrapping up something down there. I'd just like to get the big stuff out of the way now.

Hope to GOD I can get away from work. Stupid politicians.

im pretty much set, gotta pick up brandon's spare today ot tomorrow from Grizzley, then have NHrocker pick me up wendsday

Tonight I get to try to install a Novak shift kit, install my self built gas tank skid, finish wiring my front locker, start packing, and probably a half dozen other things I'm forgetting...:confused1

Today I installed my new CB radio and removed my front swaybar. Tomorrow morning I'm going to see about fixing my transfer case shift linkage. Chances are good that I'll be shifting the t-case from under the Jeep though.

Mambeu said:
Today I installed my new CB radio and removed my front swaybar. Tomorrow morning I'm going to see about fixing my transfer case shift linkage. Chances are good that I'll be shifting the t-case from under the Jeep though.
If I can't get my new Novak kit installed in time I'll be in the same boat... And at the same time I'm trying to figure out how I'm getting my new front shafts shipped to me in time. I might have to get them shipped to someone who's closer to PA or coming down later in the week so they can receive them and bring them to me...

nhrocker said:
And at the same time I'm trying to figure out how I'm getting my new front shafts shipped to me in time. I might have to get them shipped to someone who's closer to PA or coming down later in the week so they can receive them and bring them to me...

Check for a ups store in hazelton 18202, have them shipped there.

STROKER

to do;
Avoid getting screwed on the deposit I put on the jeep, since I still havent gotten it, Install axles, lift bumpers, pretty much a full build, return from Kuwait, hmm thats about it, maybe next year

lobsterdmb said:
gotta pass inspection tomorrow, then put my jeep back the way it should be (no damn mud flaps).

Gotta install and wire up my new steel tail light boxes.

Time is ticking away...

This is all done but my rear seat broke today so now I need to fix that!

I got the locker wired up and pulled the tcase shifter and the bucket it sits in, but there's no way i'm getting the Novak kit in there in time, so I just tossed a rubber shifter boot over the hole and practiced shifting with a hammer and flatbar... :laugh3:

Tomorrow I get to change the diff fluid, pack, put a new bulb in one of the foglights, go through all the levels/pressures, wash the windows, and if i have time, try to slap the gas tank skid on. Otherwise I'll just hope I have enough clearance.

gotta get one jcr slider on tomorrow (lost the hardware for it somehow).
BPE's for rear shocks.
Tranny cooler (if i have time).
T-case linkage (or i too will be shifting with a prybar)

Find a passenger... LOL!

Back