• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep wheels / 31" tires

mgonos

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 oem 15"x8" aluminum jeep "ravine" wheels with 31x10.5x15 tires up for sale. Wheels are in excelent condition, no curb rash. Tires are nearing the end of their life, but they still have some miles on them (they were on my daily driver until I recently got lift/bigger tires/new wheels). Open to offers, but no lowballers please. Cash only, no shipping. I'm basing my price on the basis of your buying the wheels, and getting tires free, so don't try to beat me down on the price because the tires are, as noted earlier, probably nearing the end of their useful life. These wheels came off of a 2004 jeep lj, should fit any jeep TJ, YJ, XJ (cherokee classic), ford ranger, ford explorer, and others. If your looking at these for anything other than a TJ it is up to you to verify they fit. Looking to get $300. Located in Houston - e-mail is best way to get a hold of me-
[email protected]

Back