• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Nov 12 thru 14

matttaylor1976

NAXJA Forum User
Me and buddies are running the Rubicon Nov 12 thru 14. If you're up for it, you're welcome to join us. We're leaving Sac the afternoon of the 12 returning sometime on the 14th. Let me know ifyou want to join us.

Matt

all the way through? or to buck and back?

LMAO! I dont have the specifics on how far were going yet, should have it this weekend. We've done snow runs before so if there is any, we'll be fine. I have yet to get stuck on any run even after blowing the rear diff, but i've pulled these guys out plenty! It's even funnier, since they are both well built rigs that should show me up!

As far as food goes, between the 3 of us we always have way more than needed. My understanding is there are a few buggies joining us as well. Should be lots o fun...

Alright, so we're camping by Loon Lake (heading in off of Ice house Road)? Friday night. From what i gather, there are about 10 rigs on this run. If you're up for it, please feel free to join the brigade.

Not too sure how far we'll end up running, we're all going to just have fun. nobody is looking to push too far or hard.

Back