• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make offer sale!!!!!

se-real

NAXJA Forum User
I madw a trip to the junkyard and piced up some stuff so I need to move all this stuff now.
1) light gray carpet. Not in the greatest condition but it could be shampooed and be good to go again!
2)cruise controll switches on the steering wheel. This is both sides and the wiring
3) steering wheel trim (behind the airbag)
4) stock roof rack rails. NO cross bars, just the rails.
5) console lid with latch and hinge. no broken parts.

All parts are in working condition unless stated otherwise. All parts came off a 1997 or 2000 model 4 doors. This stuff needs to go now. Otherwise im trashing it! Shipping can be arranged on your dime!

what year did the CC switches come off of? interested.
It came off the 2000 model.
WB97240.gif
Its these(#5). they fit 99-01 models

No one wants this stuff?!?! I know there is someone out there with a broken console latch?! What about you guys that dont have carpet? Im not trying to make money here, just figured I would help out the fellow XJers! If you send me actual shipping prices plus a couple dollars for my time I will ship them to you!

What would you want for the stock roof rack rails. I could come pick them up since I am in Nashville. Not really something I need, but always something I thought might be good to get.

Alright people. Just either come get this stuff and give me a couple dollars or pay actual shipping cost and thats it! I need it gone, its in the way!

the console lid(including latch), cruise swithces, carpet, and rails are all gone. if some one really needs that trim piece (behind the airbag on the steering wheel), they can have it for free. otherwise im tossing it tomorrow.

Back