• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC T-shirts Again

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
I'm about ready to order them but need to sell 7 more, so get the word out to those that want them.
As soon as I have the final payment, I'll order the shirts. They will take 10 days to finish, $15 for Med-XL and $18 for XXL. Those prices include shipping.
Thanks Juice.

Any kind of update on this? I placed my order, but havent heard if the shirts were ordered or what kind of turn around time I should expect. I just wanted some sort of idea of when to look for it, weather its a month or six..
Thanks.
Luda

It's going to be after Thanksgiving, I'm still waiting for a few more people to pony up for shirts. Andy in Pa needs to paypal and one more and I can order them up. I'm not going to order until I have them paid for. Just covers my butt on the money end of it.

Thanks, Juice

PM'ed you for an address to send a money order.

You can PM for an address to mail a check/mo to.

The t-shirts aren't done yet, but the logo is the NAC sticker logo centered on the back, NAXJA on the left front chest. Grey t-shirt. Juice

Hey Juce,

Just checking to see if you got enough orders. My check should have made it to you by now.

-Copperhead

Got the final payment on Friday, order was placed on Friday for the shirts. Sorry to everyone for taking so long to order but I just don't want to be holding shirts I don't need. Needed them paid for first. My t-shirt guy said 2-3 weeks until they hit my office door and I can turn around the ship them. Thanks again. I'll post when they get here an a pic of one of them.

Thanks, Juice

Back