• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has a good must have list?

Okie Terry said:
Ditto x 1000

A BIG bottle of GOOD alcohol is good for making everyone better friends.

I will bring the Bacardi 151 again, and a fire extinguisher!

good running jeep

full gastank

good attitued

after that, bring what you got.

<begin true sarcasim>
no front tow points? no problem, strap the axle
no fire extinguisher - someone else will save you if you need it.
no spare tire? come on - how many guys are there with 5 on 4.5 with EVERY shape and size spare tire - good attitude will get you a loaner to get home.

Don't forget to bring all your tools, spare parts, spare tires for all the noob's and knobs that show up without any. Don't forget an XJ. (CHRIS)

Someone really ought to think about using their GPS to make a decent map of Attica and transfer the trail coordinates to a quad map. If I had a GPS I'd do it but other Jeepy stuff has a priority now.

The Badlands changes thier trails, just a little, regularly. That is the reason I have not transfered mine to a paper map.

In fact I got tired of updating it....so i dumped them.

Rev

I have two but I don't know how to use them.

Originally Posted by Rocketman
Don't forget to bring all your tools...

If we bring all the MWC tools, we'll need a bigger campground.... :wierd:

sgtmack said:
If we bring all the MWC tools, we'll need a bigger campground.... :wierd:
No shitz......

is.php

I think I'll stick to my prepered and dedicated trail tool BOX.
Those tools never leave the vehicle.

Ditto, I have a dedicated tool box, besides me, always in the jeep for special occurances

XTrmXJ said:
Ditto, I have a dedicated tool box, besides me, always in the jeep for special occurances

same here i have 3 actually, 1 socket set, 1 screwdriver set and a set if misc. tools. I got that end pretty well covered.

Can anyone tell me where i can get (i forget what their called) a mat to catch oils if something breaks on the trail?

Back