• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This years event count down has started......

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
The NAXJA Moab event is almost here....; less than 2 weeks away....
This weekend I am going to spend 4 days at Yosemite Nat'l Park with the family enjoying the mountain weather and scenery.
I will have three days of work and then I leave for Moab.
The anticipation is building !!!

See you there....

Charles

standard.jpg

Last edited:
dangit charles quite posting things like this, my jeep is still in 1000 peices and more stuff seems to keep coming off, i guess i better start getting stuff back on it :D i guess i'm shooting for driveable by FF not completed.

I cant justify working whenever I could be in Moab...

I can see that being from Texas but Moab is 4 hours from me. I can go any time I want and have been more times than I can count. The cool factor just isn't there for me anymore.

I really wanted to go this year but I want to make sure my wife and kids have a roof over their heads and dinner on the table. Sometimes real life is just a little more important than play time.

I cant justify working whenever I could be in Moab...

The only problem with that idea is that I enjoy eating regularly and have so many interests that working is the only way I can pay for them...
While finding a sugar momma would solve the money problem allowing me to eat regularly and pay for my interests.... women take up too much of your free time.... and you no longer have time for your interests....

If it's got skirts or wheels, it'll cost you money and cause you trouble.....

I've got to be almost ready by this weekend, I leave the house at 0400 on Sunday to head for Atlanta for a business D/R exercise all next week. Get home just about long enough to do some laundry, load the truck & trailer and hit the road.

See ya'll out there.... except that wanker, Ryan. :moon:

YOU ALL SUCK......see ya next Fling! :D

Be there next year I already have plans to be elk hunting that week.

Back