• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Hi folks,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have lots of contributions for the raffle this year!!!

Let just say that after the raffle, not many folks should be running around with STOCK BUMPERS this year!!!!! Along with winch bumpers, we will also have rock rails, long arms, aftermarket rear bumpers, control arm drop bracket kits, diff guards, shackles, some skids, as well as tree-saver straps and additional recovery gear will be up for grabs. Also, lots of gift certificates for some great stuff too!!!

Contributors this year are:
Clayton Offroad
Jeeperz Creeperz
AJ's Armor
JCR Offroad
Tom Woods
Protofab
Rough Country
Tomken Machine
Ruff Stuff Specialties
JKS Manufacturing
RJR Offroad

And a few of our local PA shops:
Truck Stuff and More
Endless Mountain Fabrication
Quadratec (yeah I know, mail-order, but they're only 20 mins from my house!!)

Possibly a few more as well, but this is what I have so far.

Clayton Offroad is planning on bringing one of their Jeeps down and hanging out with us on Friday and Saturday, so if you need anything from them contact them ahead of time and let them know you'll be at NAC-Fest. If they have it in stock, they can probably throw it on the trailer for you.

As well, Truck Stuff and More (local shop from Bellefonte, Pa. ) will have their trailer at the park for NAC-Fest too. If anyone breaks something, they may have a replacement on their trailer. Additionally, If you would like to purchase something from them, then let them know you'll be at NAC-Fest and they can throw it in the trailer for you.

Each winner will also get their pic taken with their winnings, and sign a "Thank You" card too, so don't run off and start installing your new stuff too quickly!!

Thanks folks, looking forward to a great event!!!

A.

Good job Andy! Thanks to the vendors for their generous donations! :)

I need a new rear bumper!

thanks andy look forward to it, I dont usually win alot but ill have to buy alot of tickets i reckon to offset my luck.

:eek: Someone's been busy - nice work.

Maybe I'll be able to top my winnings from last year (which reminds me, I need to get those shackle hangers mounted)...

Rob

great work andy, im sure i could use some stuff for the replacement. oops i said to much

Wow well done Andy.
Like Rob I have to use mine from Clayton still

Looks like a great list!

I've worked with Barry at Truck Stuff & More a couple times...he's definitely got a top-notch business. He seems to have this ability to find really oddball stuff all over the country very quickly. Things like one Detroit 35-spline side gear and one clutch assembly (6-8 weeks lead time elsewhere), a pair of Yukon axleshafts for a D44a (that everyone had on backorder for months), a pair of AlloyUSA shafts for a 1968 Pontiac GTO (backordered everywhere else for 4-6 weeks). He also made sure every time that the parts I got were what I was looking for before he ran my credit card info.

vetteboy said:
Looks like a great list!

I've worked with Barry at Truck Stuff & More a couple times...he's definitely got a top-notch business. He seems to have this ability to find really oddball stuff all over the country very quickly. Things like one Detroit 35-spline side gear and one clutch assembly (6-8 weeks lead time elsewhere), a pair of Yukon axleshafts for a D44a (that everyone had on backorder for months), a pair of AlloyUSA shafts for a 1968 Pontiac GTO (backordered everywhere else for 4-6 weeks). He also made sure every time that the parts I got were what I was looking for before he ran my credit card info.

Yeah, Barry and Jim seem like good folks to deal with. I stopped by their shop once when I was up that way for work. They have a nice operation going there, and with the trailer they can make their shop mobil now too!!

A.

Hey guys, it's Barry and Jim from Truck Stuff And More! Just wanted to thank you for the kind words!

We are looking forward to the event at Rausch Creek! Yes, we will be there with the trailer, so if there is anything you'd like us to bring please drop us an email or give us a call!

Email us at [email protected]
Phone us at 814-357-8142

Thanks again and see you at NAC-Fest 2008!

truckstuffandmore said:
Hey guys, it's Barry and Jim from Truck Stuff And More! Just wanted to thank you for the kind words!

We are looking forward to the event at Rausch Creek! Yes, we will be there with the trailer, so if there is anything you'd like us to bring please drop us an email or give us a call!

Email us at [email protected]
Phone us at 814-357-8142

Thanks again and see you at NAC-Fest 2008!

Ok this is wicked cool.

It's great that you guys are coming out.

Back