• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2008 T-Shirts....Qty/size(s) Picture added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
NACFest08.jpg

I am taking orders for t-shirts this year. I don't have the artwork finalized yet, but the shirts will be tan/lt. brown with the NAXJA-NAC logo on the left breast, and a cool pic on the back (similar to last years, but different "scenery") and will say "Nac-Fest 2008 June 19-22 At Rausch Creek Offfroad Park Jolliet, Pa." or something like that.... If you want to see last years t-shirts, go check out the "NAC Swag" thread on the NAC forum.

As mentioned, once I get the artwork, I'll post it up in this thread so those that want to see the shirts first before ordering can make up their mind. I know there are a fair amount of you though that will want them anyway though, so post up Qty/Size(s) that you want. Typically, the t-shirts are around $12-15/ea., but I do not have a firm price yet and will let you know when I get it.

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NAC-Fest 2008 T-Shirts....Qty/size(s)

Can't wait to see it. Put me down for 1 extra-large.

Last year's shirt was very nice (liked the slightly thicker, heavier-weight material), but I found that with the design on the back in black, it didn't really show up as well against the red shirt as it could have. I'm glad to hear that you're going with a lighter background color this time that will contrast better.

Rob

so you are saying no more barney on the back:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MDXJ said:
so you are saying no more barney on the back:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nah, just a different pic of barney...

xl for me. m for the wife

STROKER said:
WOW holy crap you're actually going to buy t-shirts...someone hit the lottery didn't they... :):):)

STROKER

:party:

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy in Pa. said:
Nope....it will be a slightly different pic with two Jeeps in it. Neither of them will be mine!!!

It was a good run while it lasted! :laugh3:

Put me down for one XXL.

1 medium

Gotta run this back up...should have the artwork ready soon, who wants t-shirts? Qty(s)/Size(s)...

A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back