• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRASH - Rubicon Conditions

Porch Puppy

Thread Killer
Hey Andy (or anyone),
We're heading up to the Rubicon on Thursday, June 20th. What's the weather been like - cold or hot? Are the water levels high? Any fire restrictions? There are only going to be three of us heading up.

Is this the time frame that you and Paul and the other XJs will be heading up?

Thanks!!
Andy

I'm not sure about Paul and the other On the Rocks boys, but I don't hink I can make it. Too many house projects backing up.

Conditions were moist two weekends ago, and wifey and I had to winch three times at the top side. We were one of the first rigs all the way through, there was still a bunch of snow.

In the interim, we've had some really hot weather. There won't be any snow left, just water. It was swallowing my 35's two weeks ago, but I'm sure it's gone down since. No chance of sucking water, if you're smart about your crossings.

Weather's great, fishings great, wheeling is really fun! We're headed in this thursday for some trail maitenance.

Do you have Paul Sinclair's e-mail?

CRASH

Back