• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am in the process of getting a posting on the Upcoming Events section of the forum. In the meantime, I would like some feedback about the Fall Fling. We were only able to field about a dozen vehicles last year, ended up refunding all registration fees, and essentially made the get-together informal. Those who were there still appeared to have a good time anyway. So, let's have some feedback about October 8 (Thursday) through 10 as the dates unless there is an overwhelming response to do it the previous weekend.

I am interested.

After asking Ryan for dates way earlier in the year Im in for the 8th through the 10th.This late I won't be able to get off work so pretty please oct 8-10

As far as I know, that will work for me as well.

Good to hear a few more... Jeff, Tom, Thanks. I will be out of the country and pretty much out of communication for the next 5 days. However, keep the responses coming. We need to get this moving. Even if it's a small group, we can still have a good time. (At my age, I try to refrain from "awesome" as an adjective for a good time.) Cheers

I think there is clause in the bylaws that states that non XJ/MJ's have to buy the beer.:gee: But that might not hold true in Utah.

OK, Mac is going to post in the upcoming events for the 8th through the 10th of October and see what interest is generated there. I need to get busy and find a site for a base and a dinner, probably Friday night.

Back