• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I AM HOME

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
WELL I MADE IT HOME .I HAD A GRATE TIME THANKS BILL AND CHRIS

I made it home in 25 minutes !! Sorry for rubbin it in. Thanks Bill and Chris ! Great day of wheelin', food, friends, and fireworks !!

Got home about 2hrs ago.

Thanks should also go out to the rest of the BOD and past BOD members. Glad everyone had a good time!

I got home about an hour ago, amazingly, and without incident.

Thanks to Ken for loaning me tires, and Adam and Bill for lending me a hand to fix my Jeep so I could make the drive back home.

Thanks Bill, Chris, and everyone else who helped out, that was a great time. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you southern NAC guys.

Red jeep made it all the way home!!! :woohoo: I need an alignment badly though, along with some other stuff.

Thanks to everybody that made NACfest possible.

Thanks guys Definatly a great time! good to meet some more of you. I'm going to appologize for the Long Island Crew as I think we were the "loud" ones friday night hence us camping at RC sat night. In my opinion they should either put us someh were so that we could do our own thing such as up by where we parked the trailers the second night. Otherwise the campground was extremely nice!

Stopped a few places along the way, but made it home around 4. Thanks to everyone, and maybe next time I can make it in my own rig.

Finally back in Jersey myself. The rest of the crew (Sean, Leslie, Pauline, and Jennilee) I caravaned back with made it to there respective places too.

An awesome job was done by everyone who made this NAC Fest happen. Nothing but the biggest thanks for all your hard work.

I'm glad to be a part of this group and I keep having more and more fun every time I wheel with all of you. Thanks!

--Matt

No problems on my ride home either. I got in mid-day yesterday, was just too tired to do anything more than unpack the perishables (leftover food, computer, camera). Will start on pulling the skid and dropping the front d/s in a couple days to get rid of that "ticky-ticky" noise I picked up on Saturday)

Had a great time (well done setting it up, BOD), though it felt way too short.

No problems on my ride home either. I got in mid-day yesterday, was just too tired to do anything more than unpack the perishables (leftover food, computer, camera). Will start on pulling the skid and dropping the front d/s in a couple days to get rid of that "ticky-ticky" noise I picked up on Saturday)

Had a great time (well done setting it up, BOD), though it felt way too short.
It was "way too short".

I & the Stationwagon made it home without incident as well. Didn't leave Pine Grove until Sunday afternoon due to looking for my lost wallet :(
Nevertheless I had a great time inspite of 1) losing the electric fan on day one 2) losing headlights on day two 3) losing my wallet on Sunday [found it, by the way]; 4) minor sheet metal carnage 5) developing a dripping oil leak somewhere along the way

Highlights of my weekend: 1) having Ken-the-recreational-redneck as my passenger 2) helping to strip Ken's '96 on site (private junk yard!)

Huge thanks to NAXJA and everyone who made it happen. More thanks to the talented guys who rigged my electric fan. Let's do it all again in October & hope to see you all again at PA Jeeps next month.

Back